Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Roommate #3 finally showed up while i was out of town, roommate #2 and I were expecting the worst so it was a pleasant surprise that he was a lot better than our expectations. It has becoame a bit more cramped but we make do with what we have. Applied for a job at bestbuy today, as much prayer as possible would be appreciated. A little short on sleep, new roommate loves to talk at 2 am... but once again making do and enjoying myself in glorifying God the Father, loving life in doing so, beyond stoked about my calling and pursuit of that calling. The campus is beautiful. Got a free stereo from tony, have gotten lots of compliments on it... am currently known as "the room with the system" My dumb wireless router failed today so i had to take it back to target. finances are a bit tight going in between jobs but the good Lord provides everything I need. it's late, i will blog more later.
For His, and His glory alone,

1 comment:

Rain Skyward said...

"...Its late, i will blog more later."
Lol really?

Yeah we're all digging that nifty stereo system, hehe its got killer bass!

I am really missing that router:(
dumb thing... why did it have to die!?!