Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First few days have went well. I've found a few fellow Mac people, got a good roommate, I was supposed to have two so this was a plus only having one. All my classes are in the same building as my dorm which is smaller than my middleschool. It's a bit of a culture shock in it's size, but a good culture shock. It's also really weird, shouldn't be but is, in the fact that we pray before and sometimes after class, and the only thing being learned in the class room is the Bible, as opposed to the Bible being shunned in every aspect of secular school. God is doing a great work among us at SBTS (the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) as we are continuously preparing for the next great commission. If anyone wants to send me old fashioned mail, my address here is
SBTS, Box 260
2825 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40280
God Bless you all,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world honey! :) Now in your next post, you have to tell them about the all-you-can-eat hummus, and the fact that your room is cold enough to hang meat in (so gross!)

Love you!